Takoma Foundation Grant Application Fall 2012
Please submit your application using the template below.
Please keep your answers short and to the point. We request that proposals be no more than three pages plus attachments (please use 12 pt. type). The Foundation should be able to fully evaluate your request based on the information you provide in the proposal and not depend on lengthy attachments.
You will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your application. If you do not receive this e-mail, or have any questions about the application, contact Maureen Feely-Kohl at
1. APPLICANT INFORMATION
Name of Legal Entity Submitting Request:
Non-profit organizations must attach a copy of their IRS Letter of Determination.
2. MISSION STATEMENT OR STATEMENT OF PURPOSE OF YOUR ORGANIZATION
3. SUMMARY OF PROJECT/ACTIVITY (2-3 sentences)
4. WHAT WILL THE PROJECT ACCOMPLISH?
5. DESCRIPTION OF PROPOSED ACTIVITY/ WORK PLAN
Describe the program activities including who will perform the activities, where and how. Indicate if other organizations or individuals are participating in or supporting the activity.
6. BENEFITS TO THE COMMUNITY
• How will you know if this activity was a success?
10. PLEASE TELL US HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY